Our cultural heritage consultant services can be viewed as having three intermingling areas which are intrinsically linked- Environment, Cultural Heritage (Archaeology) and Community.
We offer the following services:
- Archaeological/ Cultural Heritage Surveys
- Archaeological Test Pit set-up and artefact analysis
- Cultural Heritage database set up
- Cultural Heritage mapping
- Cultural Heritage Management Plans (CHMPs)
- Cultural Heritage and land negotiations assistance (ILUAs, CHMPs)
- Cultural Heritage Statements of Significance
- Oral History Recording
- Training in: Cultural Heritage site recording, GPS, mapping, NRM and land management, setting up cultural heritage databases etc.
- Research into: your legal agreements (e.g. ILUAs, CHMPs), family history, background to projects, cultural e.g. language recordings and cultural heritage background to place and the environment etc
- Documentation of: cultural heritage sites, Traditional Ecological Knowledge (TEK-bush tucker/ medicine) etc.
- Project Management of arts/NRM/ cultural heritage projects
- Consultation between community, Government agencies and other external organisations/ individuals
- Grant writing
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?Send an inquiry
Load more No more items